Due to the Governors announcement, we need to make the following changes to allow us to continue to operate and keep everyone safe.
· Only one golfer is allowed in the Pro Shop & the Snack Bar at a time.
· Each person must ride single to a cart unless they are from the same household. There will be no additional charge to do so. You may put your bag on a cart with a rider and walk the round.
· On Fridays, Saturdays, & Sundays, members or guests with members can play at any time. Outside golfers not playing with a member will not be allowed to play on the weekends until after 1:00.
· In order for us to prepare and know the number of carts needed, everyone MUST have a tee time on Fridays, Saturdays, & Sundays. Please call early in the week to make sure you have a tee time available. Each day we are making sure to sanitize the carts after each use.
· In order to help maintain the 6’ social distancing rule, try to arrive at the course 15 minutes before your tee time and plan to leave when your round is complete. This we hope will help with people wanting to group up and socialize.
· Supper clubs will be shut down for the month of April. We will reassess at the end of the month.
· The Snack Bar is open for carry-out orders only. Their number is 276-2312. Please call ahead to place your order and pick up your order at the door.
· Please do not remove the flag stick.
· Smooth your divot in the bunkers with your foot.